South Jersey Indoor Air Quality Services
Helping Families Breathe Easier in Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County & Salem County
Indoor air quality can have an impact on human health, as the indoor air can be five times more polluted than the air outdoors. Campbell Comfort Systems offers solutions for better indoor air quality in South Jersey and throughout Gloucester County. We can help you find the solutions that best fit your family’s unique needs.
Call (856) 421-5667 to learn about the options for improving the quality of the air in your home.
Threats to Indoor Air Quality
The air in the average home can become contaminated from a variety of sources. As these contaminants become trapped inside the home, air quality diminishes, and allergy and respiratory symptoms increase. We offer air treatment solutions for a variety of problems, such as allergies, bacteria, dust, chemicals, viruses, pollen, pet dander, smoke, mold, odors, and other sources of indoor air pollution.
Tailored Indoor Air Quality Solutions in South Jersey
Your heating and cooling equipment and the air ducts in your home could be spreading bacteria, viruses, mold, pet dander, and other contaminants through your home. While indoor air quality is cause for concern, don’t panic. A variety of options are available for creating safer and healthier air in your home. The best system depends on the specific problem you are hoping to solve.
We offer indoor air quality solutions that include:
- Dehumidifiers: A dehumidifier removes excess humidity from the air, leaving your home more comfortable and reducing mold spores.
- Duct cleaning: The ducts can become a breeding ground for mold, bugs, dust mites, and other contaminants. We clean the ducts to reduce the contaminants in the air.
- High-efficiency filters: These permanent filters remove more particles and contaminants from the air.
- Humidifiers: If the humidity level is too low, you may notice dryness in your eyes, nose, and throat. A humidifier helps your family breathe easier.
- UV lights: Ultraviolet units are installed in heating and cooling systems to kill mold and bacteria.
- Air Scrubber: Clean, deodorize and purify the air in your home.
We can help you assess your needs and explain the options that are available, so you can make an informed decision regarding improving your home’s indoor air quality and make sure your new equipment is properly installed.
If you are interested in improving the quality of the air in your home, call (856) 421-5667 for a free estimate.