Furnace Installation & Repair in West Deptford
Expert Technicians Located in West Deptford
Dealing with a malfunctioning furnace or choosing a new heating system for your home can be nerve-racking. The home heating experts at Campbell Comfort Systems are here to help with furnace installation and repair in Philadelphia and throughout Gloucester County. Whether you need help with a repair issue or want to upgrade your system, we are here to make the process as easy as possible.
Same Day & Emergency Furnace Repair
Pennsylvania and New Jersey experience extreme temperatures in the winter, so when the furnace suddenly stops working, it is cause for concern. Our experienced technicians share a commitment to delivering the best customer service. We are here when you need us with same day appointments and emergency repair service after normal business hours.
Choosing a New Furnace for Your Home
Your home heating system is responsible for a significant portion of your home’s energy consumption. However, it doesn’t have to be as costly when you upgrade your furnace to a newer, more energy efficient model. The System Efficiency Ratio (SER) is an efficiency rating that measures the efficiency of the system, including how ducts and home construction impact efficiency. We measure the SER of your current system to recommend the best new furnace for your home.
When recommending a new furnace, we look at:
- The size and condition of the ductwork
- Whether ducts need to be repaired or replaced
- The construction of your home
- Efficiency of your existing furnace
Based on this information, we are able to consider the whole picture and recommend the best possible comfort system for your home. We offer free estimates for furnace installation and repair in Philadelphia, New Jersey, West Deptford, and Gloucester County. If you need help paying for your new furnace, financing options are available. Our technicians have extensive training and experience to ensure your new heating system is properly installed for a noticeable difference in comfort and energy bills.
Upgrade Your Heating System With ComfortMaxx™
If you are dissatisfied with your current heating system's ability to keep you comfortable or you feel like your energy costs are inconsistent with similar homes around you then the ComfortMaxx certification process will help reveal and improve your comfort system's performance.
Some of the steps your contractor will take include:
- Evaluate your existing system - Evaluate your existing system and suggest any improvements (if appropriate) using minimum industry standards set forth by ASHRAE and ACCA. They will apply field design corrections and adjustments in compliance with NCI standards and practices to ensure your system far exceeds the minimum standards. This includes testing and measurement of your existing system's performance, both in terms of energy use and comfort using high precision calibrated instruments and tools in accordance with NCI standards.
- Improvements - Your comfort system will be improved and/or renovated to exceed minimum industry standards using NCI improved duct sizing installation and repair methods to ensure the system is sized properly and has minimum restrictions and leakage. This approach helps ensure every heating and cooling Btu is maximized and properly delivered into your home's interior spaces.
- Careful testing and adjustment - After any improvements have been made your contractor will carefully test and adjust your entire system's performance to meet or exceed the ComfortMaxx standard of 90% delivered BTUs into your conditioned space or a 25% or better performance improvement with a minimum of 75% delivered BTUs. These percentages far exceed any minimum standards which focus on equipment performance alone. In addition to being tested and adjusted for minimum energy waste, your system will be balanced to provide even comfort throughout your home.
Should you decide to sell your home, a ComfortMaxx Certified System helps to show the care and maintenance you have put into your home and should offer an added incentive to any potential buyers.
Get in touch with us today at (856) 421-5667 for furnace repair or new furnace installation.
I couldn't be happier with the professionalism and honesty of this company.- Lynne Brokaw
An excellent company! He was on time, professional and fixed all of our issues in a couple hours.- Nick Bradley
Courteous and professional from the first call and throughout the whole process.- Joey Garufi
The entire organization from the admin staff to the technicians are top notch.- Thom Bolden
We were so impressed at the professionalism of your company. Far exceeds all and stands out among the rest!- Jaimie Walton